There is another round of Tome Topple that starts today! I love this readathon because it gives me that push to pick up those longer books that I have been putting off! For this round Thoughts on Tomes from Booktube has chosen 20 prompts that we can pick from and I have decided to do a random number generator to pick 5 numbers that will correspond to a prompt. I am going to aim to complete at least two of these books but even if I only get to one I’m going to count it as a success!
2. A Sequel Tome – Gods and Monsters by Shelby Mahurin
12. Tome set in a non-European inspired setting – House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J Maas
9. Tome based on a historical event – The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
11. Standalone tome – House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
13. Tome centering a romance – Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare